- Communicate with Positive Intent-We engage in communication that is honest in intent and transparent in its goals
- Honor the Child-We strive to make child-centered decisions that result in healthy and dynamic vibrant learning environments for students and fulfilling and meaningful working environments for staff.
- Relationship and Team Building-We strive to build relationships that strengthen our team because we will accomplish more as a high-functioning team than we can alone!
- Act with Integrity-When we act with integrity we are honest, ethical, dependable, accountable, fair, non-judgemental, and trustworthy.
- Culture of Collaboration-We collaborate as parents, students, teachers, and the community for the betterment of the school district. When we collaborate, we are curious about each other's thoughts, appreciative of the contributions of all, and focused on the longer-term goals.